top of page

Commercial Auto Insurance

Truck and Warehouse

At Kimbler Insurance, we will work hard to get you THE BEST value in insurance coverage for your specific needs and income bracket.

A Commercial Auto policy is needed if a vehicle is being used for the operations of the business. Similar to personal auto policies, coverage is available for Bodily Injury Liability, Property Damage Liability, Medical coverage, & Physical Damage coverage.

  • The extent of coverage in a Commercial Auto policy can be either broad or narrow, depending on your choice of options. In general, you have 3 options for which vehicles you choose to cover:

    • Autos your business owns

    • All autos your business owns, hires or leases

    • All autos used for the business, including those that your business does not own, hire, or lease.

  • The third option is most recommended because it is the only coverage that protects businesses from liability when an employee or owner is driving a personal vehicle on business.

  • Most Personal Auto policy’s cover incidental business usage. For example, if you use your vehicle to get to a work location or job site, and the vehicle in question is not used for a business purpose or operation, that would be considered incidental to the business. If the vehicle is used in any capacity beyond transportation to a job location, you may need a Commercial Auto policy.

bottom of page